Last Friday the Year 8 group got introduced to computer programming. We used Scratch, a friendly, but powerful programming enviroment developed at
Tyndale Park Christian School, Auckland
We are committed to assisting parents by providing a Christ-centred education that encourages academic excellence and Christian service to the glory of God.
(09) 274 9771
Tyndale Park Christian School Auckland (Manukau) has been offering a quality Christian education that supports the faith and practice of the Christian home since 1981. Our school offers a Christian primary, intermediate and secondary curriculum. Children from Year 1 to 13 will find a supportive and academic home. Enquiries welcome!
Tyndale Park Christian School... a very special place for children.
- Independent, Christ-centred education of a high standard, for boys and girls from New Entrant to Year 13 level.
- A new entrant programme (based on phonics) enabling children to read and write within the first year.
- A new entrant mathematics programme which enables children to carry out double digit addition and subtraction within their first year.
- Teachers committed to Christian Education.
- A commitment to teaching truth and virtues; upholding clear standards and providing honest reporting.
- Nurturing and developing the whole person, (mentally, physically, spiritually and socially).
- Supports the faith and practice of the Christian home.
- Applications for enrolment are accepted for children regardless of their cultural or religious background.
The school has no zoning restrictions, and children attend from a wide area including Manukau Central, Howick, Whitford, Manurewa, Panmure, Botany Downs, Drury, Dannemora, Otara, Papatoetoe, Otahuhu, Mangere, Flat Bush, Takanini, Wiri, Alfriston, Papakura, Karaka, Clevedon, Maraetai, Mission Heights, Manukau Heights, Clover Park, and Hill Park.
We welcome enrolment applications from families that share our desire to help raise a new generation of young people whose dedication to Christ is matched by a sound education.
Come in and have a look for yourself - we look forward to showing you around!