Is a private Christian school expensive? While fees vary, you may be surprised to know that the average "free" integrated school requires an extra $2,650 per annum, per student, in various charges and costs!
2017 Tuition fees (incl. GST)
In addition to the fees below, there is a “Special Character” donation of $245 per secondary student per annum, and $195 per primary student, per annum. These amounts are eligible for a 33% tax refund and may be paid as a lump sum in advance or incorporated in your usual method of payment. Our normal practice will be to receipt donations at the time they are given; these are then official tax receipts which can be submitted in your annual tax returns for the preceeding financial year, in order to claim the Donations Rebate.
Remember: our tuition fees include ALL costs during the school year. No extra costs for books, trips, camps and excursions!
|Primary||Full Rate Per Term||Discounted Rate|
|Intermediate||Full Rate Per Term||Discounted Rate|
|Secondary||Full Rate Per Term||Discounted Rate|
- Fees stated include GST and are all inclusive, covering stationery,class materials, camps [Y5&6 upwards] and excursions.
- Fees stated are per term. The school operates a four term year.
- A prompt payment discount of 7.5% applies for tuition fees paid by the end of the first week each term.
- Fees are non refundable.
- Fees may be paid weekly, fortnightly, or monthly by direct credit at the full rate provided they are paid in advance of tuition received.
- Where fees are not paid by the due date we will have no other alternative but to remove your child/children from the roll. Tuition can only be provided for those whose fees are paid.
Administration fee (paid only once)
The administration fee of $172.50 for one child is paid once only, at the enrolment interview. For a second child, a fee of $115 is charged, making a maximum charge per family of $287.50 irrespective of the number of further children enrolled.